Quality, reliability and artisan peculiarity are our marks.
We produce and trade oenological and olive oil equipment, with the use of first quality materials and with the application of the best technologies.
We can always guarantee the most advantageous solution, as we have a very large range of products at our disposal: easy machines for domestic use, high performance machines for professionals, complete oenological plants with the cooperation of excellent partners.
OMAC: exclusive products, recognized all over the world.
Flotation is a clarification technique that involves the use of gas to carry solids to the surface of juice. Our System works by injecting Nitrogen or air in to unsettled juice that has been treated with pectic enzymes. The nitrogen then adheres to the surface of any solids in your juice, allowing them to be floated to the surface. BOB® is a flotation instrument designed for the small and average wineries; it allows for the separation of must juice lees in quicker times. Constructed of 304 stainless-steel and with high quality components, BOB® is built according to all industrial standards. Easy to use, it doesn’t need particular maintenance. If you treat your musts with BOB® flotation unit you’ll have the following advantages:
- Unit includes a dosing pump to treat wine with gelatin or other fining agents to allow better clarification
- Reduction of the must clarifying times
- Clarifying coadjutants saving
- Reduction and compactness of the residual dregs
- Saving of electric power which necessary to cool the musts for the static clarifying
- Greater typicality and high contents of aromas precursors. The must has to preventively be treated with enzymes
- OPTIONAL for BOB® 0.7 mini model: Filter with extractable screen for sieving of skins and grape seeds.
CROSS FLOW FILTER ALADINO
The cross-flow filtering system is nowadays the most reliable efficient technical solution both for economic and quality reasons. That is why OMAC ENOSOLUZIONI SRL is launching a new line of cross-flow filters designed for particular oenological purposes, in order to satisfy the small and medium winery needs. ALADINO has been thought for the cross-flow filtration and entirely realized in 304/316 stainless steel, with polypropylene hollow fiber membranes. It is especially suggested for the filtration of grape juice, wine, sparkling wine, etc.
Aladino is used for the following process:
- shiny wine production
- wine with sugar residual production
- malolactic fermentation prevention
- sweet wine filtration
- to stop anomalous fermentations
- to enhance the primary and secondary scents
- to get young wines clear in only one solution
- to reduce clarifying product wastage
- to reduce sulphating
- to stop the use and disposal of flour
- to extend the lifetime of filtration membranes during the bottling process