SK LT SERIES
SK Fermentation tanks LTI/LTX
The SK brite tanks are cylindrical pressure tanks with dished top and bottom, designed for operating pressure of 0 to 2.5 bar. The brite tanks are equipped with laser welded (pillow-plate) jackets for temperature monitoring and regulation control. CIP tube with cleaning head included. Pressure relief valve, drain and racking ports and leg extensions, are some of the features included. We offer a wide range of accessories to choose from.
From 7 bbl to 120 bbl
Two design options:
- LTX – Tanks without insulation.
- LTI – Tanks with insulation.
Materials and surfaces:
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304
- External surface finishing: Scotch brite
- Internal surface finishing: Cones and tank walls with mirror finish – Tank bottom and top are mechanically brushed
- Operating pressure: 0 to 1 bar (option: 0 to 2.5 bar)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 degrees F.