SK ZK SERIES
SK Fermentation tanks ZKI/ZKX
The SK manufactures fermentation tanks with working pressure of 0 to 1.0 to 2.5 bar. SK’s fermentation tanks have a cone-shaped bottom and torispherical lid with CIP tube and cleaning head. Pressure relief valve, drain and racking ports and leg extensions with adjustable base.
We offer a wide range of accessories to choose from.
From 7 bbl to 120 bbl
Two design options:
- ZKX – Tanks without insulation.
- ZKI – Tanks with insulation.
Materials and surfaces:
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304
- External surface finishing: Scotch brite
- Internal surface finishing: Cones and tank walls with mirror finish – Tank bottom and top are mechanically brushed
- Operating pressure: 0 to 1 bar (option: 0 to 2.5 bar)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 degrees F.