SK CU SERIES
SK Stackable Wine Tanks – CU
Stackable tanks are recommended for facilities with limited space and storage capacity. The tanks are designed for storage under atmospheric pressure.
The following should be taken into account for stackable tanks:
- No more than three tanks in one stack
- The volume of the lowest tank must be at least 40% of the entire stack volume.
- The stack height must be no more than 11 feet (3.5 meters).
The tanks are equipped with:
- Interior is mirror finish
- Exterior is marble finish
- 2” tri-clover drain port
- 2” tri-clover racking port
- Sample valve port, tri-clover
- Oval manway
- Thermometer connection
- Probe connection
- Cooling jacket: 6 bar rated
- Floating lid
Additional accessories available to customize to your facility.