To our Customers
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, we are writing to share our continued commitment to you, our customers and partners, to ensure business continuity and provide a safe environment for our employees.
Not only are we taking steps out of an abundance of caution for our employees, we also want to make sure our suppliers and partners are taking similar precautions.
For preventative measures we are taking the following steps to assure a safety environment for our employees and customers:
- We have asked any employee not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their doctor and with us;
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces touched by human hands and providing ample hand washing supplies and hand sanitizers;
- Employees who have traveled for business or personal reasons to any high-risk coronavirus area, have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in proximity to anyone suspected of having or confirmed with the virus with in the last 14 days, to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days;
- Some of our Service technicians visit your locations to service equipment, please let us know if there are any specific unique instructions or policies your company may have put in place for COVID-19 so that we can be best prepared to cooperate with your employees and policies.
- We would also like to communicate with our customers these policies and asked them to apply similar guidance for their employees who might come in contact with our employees.
We will continue to follow recommended protocols and guidelines from the CDC, local, state, and federal authorities on the Coronavirus.
While some of these precautionary measures may seem inconvenient, they are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep you all safe. It is presently unclear how long these restrictions will remain in place, but we will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves. Thank you all once again for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time. Should you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prospero Company